Provides an overview of industry best practice for qualification of technology and how to select and design appropriate testing regimes to demonstrate functionality, reliability and durability.
This course is aimed at engineers, in any stage of their careers, who are involved in the development of new technology or who need to accommodate new or existing technology in more challenging applications. A combination of presentations, discussions and group break-out sessions are used and cover:
- The Technology Qualification Process
- Defining Qualification Goals and Requirements
- Use of Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs)
- Types of reliability testing to support qualification at each TRL
- Qualification of extended/modified technology
- Application of FMECA for technology qualification
- Statistical Techniques for Reliability Demonstration
- Residual technical risk and uncertainty
- Qualification assurance
The standard course fee is £650.00 + VAT per person with an early bird rate of £568.75 + VAT per person for bookings made at least 30 days in advance.
Discounts are also available for multiple course or group bookings. These should be booked directly with our training department (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- 12.5% discount on standard rate for group bookings of 2 to 4 people: £568.75 + VAT per person
- 20% discount on standard rate for group bookings of 5 or more people: £520.00 + VAT per person
- 12.5% discount on standard rate for other courses booked at the same time
All refreshments, lunch and course materials included.
£650.00 + VAT