RAPAT® TOOL V3
RAPAT is an easy-to-use Excel-based Innovation Management and Guidance Tool, designed to help innovators better understand and efficiently navigate the technical and commercial barriers to product development, qualification and deployment.
The tool helps to:
- define technology and user requirements
- understand and manage commercial and technical risks
- plan required testing and assurance activities
- prepare funding applications, including market appraisals, TRL assessment and costs estimates
- align with responsible innovation expectations
- document fulfilment of requirements to facilitate product acceptance/certification
It is also able to support acceptance/procurement authorities reviewing the submitted evidence of the product's fitness for purpose and certification when required.
To find out more, please watch the overview video on YouTube.
The Windows 10 Excel-based software and supporting guidance is currently provided in English and an active internet connection is required for licence validation each time the tool is opened.
Further details about the tool functionality are provided in the pdf at the bottom of this page. For more information, including a demo and details of the available training and application support, please contact RAPAT@astrimar.com.
RAPAT V3 will be released in January 2022. Please come back soon to download a trial version or purchase the latest version of the tool, or email us if you would like us to let you know as soon as it is live.
Please go to our training pages for more information about our free webinars and user training. If you are an organisation that supports product developers, you may be interested in the benefits of becoming an ambassador for the tool.