20 February 2017
Astrimar to present at ITF Technology Showcase in Aberdeen on 1st March
We are looking forward to presenting our pRIOriti-AIM tool for predictive risk based asset integrity management
The overriding challenge for field operators in today's financial climate is delivery of cost efficient integrity management without compromising asset integrity or production availability. For some operators this challenge is amplified by the need to extend the life of ageing assets. In responding to this, the industry is increasingly implementing risk based inspection to optimise inspection frequencies and to make better use of remote monitoring and data collection systems. Astrimar have developed an advanced predictive integrity management tool, pRIOriti-AIM, to support this initiative through the application of advanced prediction and data analysis techniques.
The development of Predictive Integrity Management capability will take the industry to the next step beyond conventional risk based inspection to deliver asset resilience. A Predictive Integrity Management strategy helps companies to:
- Achieve higher capabilities in their ability to anticipate and forecast when equipment is degrading and when failure is likely
- Monitor for trends to identify changes of condition and rate
- Inform decision making on when to inspect
- More effectively prepare and respond to failures and major damage
- Learn how asset performance depends on operating conditions and environment.
Astrimar are delighted to be presenting their pRIOriti-AIM tool at the ITF conference. Demonstrations of the tool are also available at our stand on the Tech Bar in the conference Innovation Hall and we look forward to meeting you there. More details about the event can be found on the ITF Showcase website