10 January 2019
2019 training dates released
Our new 2019 training dates are now available for both our webinar and classroom courses
Astrimar has always tailored their training courses to address industry needs and our new 2019 calendar focuses on the growing demand for:
- Application of reliability engineering as part of technology qualification
- Risked-based asset integrity management
- Risk-based well plugging and abandonment design
Our popular 2-day classroom course on the Qualification of New Technology is scheduled for June 2019. We are also offering a brand new 1-day course on data analysis techniques to support truly risk-based asset integrity management.
As a result of the continued popularity of our free 1-hour Desk2Desk Online Learning webinars, we will be continuing to offer these during 2019 in addition to our classroom courses. The webinars will be running on a regular basis throughout the year and include:
- Introduction to Technology Qualification Assurance
- Application of pRIOriti-AIM to support Risk-Based Asset Integrity Management
- Introduction to API RP 17N (2nd ed) on Reliability & Integrity best Practice
- Use of STEM-flow to support Risk-Based Well Plugging and Abandonment
We also want to make sure our training continues to offer the best value and so, recognising the continued low-cost focus across the energy industry, we have continued to keep all our course fees at our 2016/17 rates, including our early booking, multiple course, and group discounts with one-day courses available for less than £300. More details are available on our training pages http://www.astrimar.com/training.aspx or from our training department email@example.com.