31 March 2021
RAPAT version 2.0 tool released
Astrimar are delighted to announce the latest version of their innovation and technology development management tool, RAPAT.
The latest version includes:
- A new worksheet with guidance focussed on supporting Responsible Innovation, in alignment with (and with links to) the BSI PAS 440 Responsible Innovation Guide
- Links to the KTN innovation canvas to support the commercial development of new products and services
- Updated guidance and links on key standards and certification relating to the changes due to BREXIT. This includes:
- Links to the new UKCA and UKNI marking requirements replacing CE marking
- Links to searchable databases for accredited bodies for UKCA certification
To download the new version, go to www.astrimar.com/RAPAT. Existing users can email RAPAT@astrimar.com to request an updated version.
Suitable across a range of industries and technologies, the RAPAT tool guides the developer through the process of defining technology and user requirements, understanding commercial and technical risks, planning and undertaking required testing and assurance activities and documenting evidence for approval and acceptance. The tool is also incredibly helpful to organisations applying for grant or investment funding.